Monday, March 24, 2008

What Noise Do Lasers Make

Music In The Head - Giovanni Allevi


"Never be afraid to break the rules, if our hearts to chiederlo.Mai fear of destabilizing a system: it is in its nature of the need to change. But above all we must always find the courage to expose themselves to dare to get involved: it is the duty of the artist!
Giovanni Allevi, graduated with honors in piano and elaureato compositions with honors in Philosophy with a thesis entitled "The void in contemporary physics is one of the leading exponents of classical music of the last period.
17.30.Venerdì evening hours.
As I venture into the wonderful world of the Internet, I find myself on the Home Page of IBS, and I read in the books that came out one by Giovanni Allevi: "Music In Head".
We must say that I know John listening to his music for about a month / month and a half, and she has never finished to amaze.
I come to remember, in the inner city, where I buy the book: 15 Euros well spent, I think to myself, a good book never hurts. All
happy I get home and start to leggere.Mi ever get finished reading 219 pages in two days. Sure, I'll be a devourer of books, but never in this episode.
So I wrote this post to tell you some particular moments of his life that I enjoyed more, reading the multitude of things he did in his career.

course, from Naples, where he made his first concert with an audience of less than 5 people in Milan where he played in front of a Cathedral Square was packed with people it's been a while.
Every moment of his life, musical journey from torment in his mind, led him to do things so strange that even he had expected:
Dstribuire leaflets from his concert in Milan's Navigli, playing at the Blue Note, breaking down the stage where they performed all the masters of jazz, satisfactions, fears that have led him to write melodies so full of love and emotions that love to live with his audience, concert for the concert.
not tell you anything, but I invite you to read the book.
I liked it, but a mixture of specific situations and contemporary philosophy helps to understand the world through the eyes of a particular person: an artist.

I have nothing else to say, but if you come up with perhaps have the desire to read moltoo I am grateful because I can leave a comment with your impressions.

Regards,
Ahab

0 comments:

Post a Comment