Saturday, March 15, 2008

Brazilian Wax After Effects

Alunnesche

I put in this post all the famous phrases spoken by me and my classmates during the questions, I suggest you read because you do sbellicare laughter ...

"What is the first historical novel?
- La Divina Commedia!" [Valentina]

"Why has the Canadian four walls?
- For 4 inputs each!" [I]

"meet-me alone" [Luke C.]

"What shape is India?
-has the shape of an island" [Valentina]

"-Don Rodrigo was a priest!" [I]

"What is a gene?
-cleaning!" [Michael]

"-The gene is the sex of a person" [Antonella]

"What is the most famous painting by Picasso?
-La Gioconda" [Michael]

"What corresponded landing of Garibaldi in Sicily?
-the slave trade!" [Valentina]

"What is the cost the Florentine?
-The meat of mad cow!" [Michael]

"What can 'get at the liquid from beets?
-Coffee!" [Michael]

"Why the rainforest is an evergreen?
-Why it never rains! "[Antonella]

" Because the U.S. was already in the first world war "economically"?
-Why was the competition! "[Laura]

" The flute-I work every day ... "[Michael]

" Guys, remember that tomorrow is Halloween!
-Oh, yes; Cards professor, tomorrow is her birthday! "[Michael]

" What is a tripod?
-A little horse ...
Oh, no: a grasshopper "[Michael]


And those of the teachers (anonymous, of course )....

"-L 'India is further down the equator! "

"-I Baboons are an African people!"



And with that I greet you and invite you to comment, even putting your bullshit ...

Regards,
Ahab

0 comments:

Post a Comment