Wednesday, March 19, 2008

14dbihow Transmit Distance

Ciuchi Greetings ... Panzani


The sun is yellow, the sea is blue and 14 hours you do.

Bah, I hate these dedications strappascatole, so I prefer seriously do with it (or express with all my heart).

Ciuchi now arrived for you 14. I will have to wait another few month or so to get to your level, but I think I can make you a happy birthday wish. With the image of

Caparezza, I would like to see that one day the face full of hippies is replaced by a nice young man, blond hair and blue eyes like you.

I wish your most beautiful 14 years, because you will have the opportunity to gustrateli only once in a lifetime.

and send at least one day in that country tasks, daily torments and let the breeze carry the birthday. And

the bad luck to wish the day before vadi in that country ...

Many happy wishes, donkeys!

Ahab

0 comments:

Post a Comment