Thursday, July 8, 2010

Nauseau From Flu Shot

Bakuman


Bakuman has finally arrived in Italy, in April this year, published by PlanetManga. And while I look forward to the third number, I do the review. The story is Tsugumi Ohba, Takeshi Obata's drawings : the duo is already known for the manga Death Note, this has already been published in Italy by Planet manga, anime instead was broadcast on MTV. The story of Bakuman is quite simple: Moritaka Mashiro, a boy last year of the medium, is persuaded by his classmate Akito Takagi together to form a duo of mangaka (manga authors, in fact). WOW! no. Mashiro's uncle was a manga artist and died " because of too much work ", they told the parents of the boy-Mashiro. .... So our Mashiro bring himself to become a mangaka? The motivation comes when Miho Azuki comes into play, the girl is in love with Mashiro ... wants to become a voice actress Miho lost souls, Mashiro and Takagi and the offer to play the female character of their manga, when it becomes an anime. Miho accepts. Mashiro-But after taking some kind of hit on the head or Sunshine-add:

"If our dream will come ... Marry me! "

The two (between shock and general .....) embarrassment if the promise for real! Start the hard way to realize their dreams, and davveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeero steep!
The first volume I read about the six or seven times. I get excited every time I read it. In addition to the sensational and detailed drawings, with excellent management screens and blacks, the story gets more and more life from table to table. I do not know if I ever wrote on this blog, but I also like Mashiro dream of becoming a manga artist, and drawing every day as I can, until the inspiration is holding, not to fall into banality. I'm still learning, it is true, but read manga like this, more often, it always gives me the strength to believe and continue. A manga about my dream ... will be a bit 'selfish but a little 'feel as if they had made for me! What stupidity, eh? Leaving aside my sentimental nonsense, Bakuman is stunning: a manga coivolgente and fun that will excite anyone. Ohba-sensei and Obata-sensei, keep it up!
Mille bubbles at all,
_OceanAngel_

0 comments:

Post a Comment