Sunday, July 4, 2010

Haha Wedding Invitation Wording

Alichino


"and Gentiles together crudeli.Timidi, but also wild. I have described them well, those beings. Even if you do not remember who was talking ... "

Alichino , manga Kouyu Shurei published in Italy by PlanetManga, begins with this reflection Tsugiri, our wonderful protagonist. Tsugiri course refers to Alichino ..... These creatures are beautiful in appearance, although this varies from one to another and often occurs in the double form human and animal. Humans are drawn to these creatures and seek because it is said that they can achieve whatever desire, but their nature is not so benign: a heart that desperately wants something Alichino is weak and picking up that weakness, causing the heart to the test: For every soul saved, another soul is lost. Tsugiri, the protagonist, has the power of the bond, that his soul is endowed with a high degree of purity and, of course, is not just that his power!
The story is incredibly fascinating, I read in one breath. The only thing I regret is ..... nothing. The drawings? Breathtaking! Never seen anything more beautiful in my life. If anything, the real problem is the ending: we can not know. Both in Japan and Italy in the publishing firm is the third volume. ( NOOOOOOOOO!! * Despairs * ). With great fortune I could to purchase the first 3 volumes, each with a BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING color illustration that takes up two pages. " I was madly in love with the drawings, the story e. .. I want to know how it ends!! I want to know! Why have blocked the publication? I have not the slightest idea. According Nanoda (http://www.nanoda.com) not only blocked (the third volume on 4-then the very last !!!!!-) but there is NO possibility that resume. What a shock, it takes me a minute of silence.

Okay. What, however, the Board ABSOLUTELY everyone, especially to fans of the drawing, like me, because every table is a feast for the eyes!
Mille bubbles at all,
_OceanAngel_

0 comments:

Post a Comment