Monday, June 21, 2010

Codigos Pokemon Chaos Black




Lovely Complex is a manga by Aya Nakahara , published by PlanetManga and consists of 17 volumes. The protagonist is a vibrant high school Risa Koizumi very high for what is the average in Giapppone for a girl. E 'therefore grown with little femininity, contrary to her friends, Nobu and Chiharu. But his "misfortune" are very different: in its class is a boy, Atsushi Otani, which is very low and appears to share many interests and personality traits with Risa, but with which he can not do anything but fight. Because of the difference in height, no one takes seriously their arguments, especially the prof who gave them the nickname of a comedy duo (All Hanshin Kyojin)!! However .... Risa Otani and end up making a bet: whoever wins will be the first to girl / boy. However a number of events ..... Risa Otani will love! He leaves the losing bet and you will pay for this sudden feeling (?) And if the two managed to stay together ..... things together "filerebbero smooth"?
"Sometimes Otani makes me have a fit .... but I think I'm the person who understands him better than anyone. Our problems are similar sentimental .... and both suffer from a complex bound to it. So whenever Otani intends to go all .... I suddenly feel a new office! "
(Risa Koizumi)


This is one of the funniest manga I've ever read: confusion, facial expressions, more and more hilarious jokes from volume to volume! One can also see elements of the saddest, but the happy ending is still assured! Now even I do not know how many times I've read this manga, I like very much and we are very fond of because it is one of the first set I bought. I'd call it maybe the shojo par excellence, because in addition to being very sweet and very funny and I think that a guy does not weigh very light. Now carry a skit between Risa and Otani is the first volume:

Risa: * cries out loud in front of the class * If I am in the course of recovery, Otani, it's just because I snored during the ceremony New Year!
Otani: And do not say it as if it were a title of respect, stupid!
Risa: OK, but I stress that I have not got deficiencies IO!
Otani: Better failure that snoring!!

Okay, this was one of the many funny scenes in this fantastic manga! I hope, as always, to have you intrigued and to have torn a few laughs ^____^
Other news on the series: it has been transposed in anime (most commonly known as anime) and arrived in Italy, but unfortunately only two episodes on MTV. Also from the first 7 volumes have been made into a film. The rumor also a result of the manga, but with different characters as the protagonists! It would be a wonderful thing, hopefully for good!!
Mile bubbles at all,
_OceanAngel_

0 comments:

Post a Comment