Friday, April 3, 2009

Fondant Baby Bootie Template



waiting to resume the journey I path to other paths without a clear goal. The journey into my creativity has become so the wandering tramp who enjoys the journey trying not to think too much anxiety about the future.
The fear of not being equal, the one judged by others and the consensus was "almost" outdated enough to be able to accept also the stages less "beautiful" and simply propose as part of my inner journey and art of these years. Why propose a work of art only as aesthetically appealing to be more easily appreciated? It 's a question that makes sense when behind the alleged "non-beauty" there are meanings and values \u200b\u200bto be discovered. A photographer friend once told me "I'm not always that my photos are too good because the observer is likely to stop at their beauty without understanding the deeper meaning."
The artist who wants to live in me that yearns for beauty and learn to accept the limits of his own humanity as a heritage to offer to others.
Sometimes creativity goes out for a long time. Sometimes up again. Everyday life does not always favor the creative and artistic expression that, fortunately for us, is a deep need of the soul independent of the technical skills that can be acquired instead. I love the creativity when, after long periods of drought, "timidly back to bite, and claim it exists regardless of my powers of expression, so I take the brush and start without having the slightest idea what will come out of my hands.
Someone calls "mental paint" and I believe the creative desire is the primordial state, a stream of unconsciousness, the same one that makes me start to write poems or songs without knowing a priori what will be the end result and its meaning.
Often what we write or paint remains in the drawer. A kind of modesty prevents us from bringing to light what we have done, as if it were an act of presumption and pride. I rather think that if we do not, we lack that bit of self-esteem more that can propose to the other and to share what we love to do. The others may accept or reject, encourage or turn off our enthusiasm but that's part of the game.
Years ago I read a book that taught me to discover and develop their creative and gave some suggestions on how to listen and nurture the artist in us. In that book there is a sentence that I always ahead of me when I paint:

energy of the universe, I take care of the quantity, quality you occupied

So I set to work and, whatever may be the result and in whatever way is considered by me or by others, know that I enjoy.
I've always found it difficult to separate from my paintings. In the act of gift or sell them to feel a part of me that will never return. By the time I realized that the energy has to move and also want to have painted an independent life, like any child eager to start walking alone in the world. There is a price to everything. If nothing else they leave the nest allows me to buy other colors to continue to put on the white canvas that comes from inside me and claim his place on this planet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment