Thursday, September 11, 2008

Popcorn Breast Expansion

In the memory of September 11


Today, September 11, 2008, is the seventh anniversary of the massacre of the Twin Towers.

A tragic event that seems it happened years and years ago and that should always be remembered.
I bet many of you did not remember this special day of the year, but even I, honestly, I recalled this incident. Thank goodness I saw Blob tonight and I'm reminded of the tragic event happened on September 11, 2001.

Journalists who have pumped the event, media distort images (like the video, I propose that later), many legends about profoundly ill custruite.

fact is that this has happened and you can not 'change the past.
The only thing to remember the past is to remember the many victims of that memorable day.


The video is this. Reflect and miraccomando watch it. It 's very important




Greetings guys,

Ahab

0 comments:

Post a Comment